LordImmortallixLordImmortallix

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1 Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1

This is the greatest thing ever! Love sonic's voice and incredible animation!

MetroidCinematica Trailer MetroidCinematica Trailer

Dude I fucking love your work! It's been my dream to make a big live action Metroid movie, but if you beat me to it, well, more power to ya!

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

Really nice work here. Very good animation and use of 3d as well.

TerminalMontage responds:

Thank you!

Fixation Fixation

I love the game and story but the4th level of the swamp is just way too hard. The smoke ring thing should be easier.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Yeah, sounds like lots of people had problems with the smoke ring controls. My bad!

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Truly great

I didn't want to review this until level 8, and I assumed you had to get all clocks to do so, but level 6 on the clock is a bitch. Anyway, this game is truly great and it clicks with me, & my fear of ever being this depressed and numb. I love the atmosphere this game creates. Also the ending where he lights the candle to the curtain reminds me of the Katatonia song "chrome."

Snailiad Snailiad

Simply Amazing

This is one of the best flash games, or just game in general that I've played in a while. I especially enjoyed it because of it's Metroid-ish gameplay. The level design and controls are great, though there was a bit of a learning curve for the gravity snail, I still loved every bit of the game! I got 100% in close to 3 hours on the first play through.

Varia Suit Varia Suit

Mmmm yes. Very good! Do more Samus!

Reve's Weather Chart Reve's Weather Chart

Cool Concept

I hope everyday of her life is almost cloudy. You also have some weird fascination with overly-sized huge boobies.

Happy Halloween from Ciyiana Happy Halloween from Ciyiana

awesome

Nicely done, i must say!