LordImmortallixLordImmortallix

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Fixation Fixation

I love the game and story but the4th level of the swamp is just way too hard. The smoke ring thing should be easier.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Yeah, sounds like lots of people had problems with the smoke ring controls. My bad!

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Truly great

I didn't want to review this until level 8, and I assumed you had to get all clocks to do so, but level 6 on the clock is a bitch. Anyway, this game is truly great and it clicks with me, & my fear of ever being this depressed and numb. I love the atmosphere this game creates. Also the ending where he lights the candle to the curtain reminds me of the Katatonia song "chrome."

Snailiad Snailiad

Simply Amazing

This is one of the best flash games, or just game in general that I've played in a while. I especially enjoyed it because of it's Metroid-ish gameplay. The level design and controls are great, though there was a bit of a learning curve for the gravity snail, I still loved every bit of the game! I got 100% in close to 3 hours on the first play through.

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Good concept

It's a good concept and good game, but it would be so much easier to keep track of the boy if i could move around with wasd or arrow keys and if I could move through the house like he could, he just runs off and gets killed.

Online Sexy Blackjack Online Sexy Blackjack

Cool

Cool concept, but maybe I wanna put the character I make on the Fuck machine.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Not Sure

The game doesn't even work for me, not sure if that is the art of it, or if its just my computer, but the controls don't work for me so instead of giving it a zero i gave you half.

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Ok Game

Yo son it was an ok game with a good idea. However, the execution was rather poor. Enemies came way to quickly for the player to have much of a chance. Also the fighting system could use some improvement. The second level is definitely way to unforgiving, not to mention the glitches in it. Other people may have beaten it, but I couldn't get past the second level.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Amazing game & Story

It was a great game, not to easy or hard, it was just right. The story was incredible, but very sad and left me feeling kind of hopeless inside. Even though its just a video game character I feel really bad for him. Otherwise great gameplay altogether.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Pretty good

It was a pretty good game overall, but my only complaint if that this game needs a pause and mute button, this game goes not stop and i lost precious time and life cuz i couldn't pause the game. Other than that thsi is some solid action.

GunRun GunRun

Ok Game

Its an Ok game but the contrls canuse somw improvement. And the level design also.